20th February 2020
Unlocking your Creative Superpowers – Kickstart your thinking to explore problem-solving differently.
Innovation is Creativity with a purpose. If you want to kickstart your creativity and innovation journey this is for you.
Join us for a unique fun filled day to help you unlock your creative thinking superpowers. I believe we are all capable of thinking creatively we just need to learn the skills to support this behaviour.
Throughout the day we will cover:
- Why we need creative thinking and a growth mindset to drive innovation
- Understand the role that EQ plays in exploring being creative
- Understanding the role of how to Learn, Unlearn and Relearn – breaking your river of thinking
- Deliberate creative thinking techniques with exercises to take back to your colleagues and share the love
- Learn how to build new habits to fight the “dropping back to work” mode
- Using empathy to help design creative solutions through the eyes of others.
- Story-telling to gain support from others
This fun and interactive workshop will cover a mix of content and activities. Designed with a small amount of content with larger amounts of doing. I will help you understand why creativity and innovation can be so hard within your organisation, build strategies to kick-start and amplify your thinking, and give you skills to take back to the office to help others kick-start their thinking.
DATE / TIME: Thu., 20 February 2020 | 9:00 am – 4:30 pm AWST
LOCATION: Perth, CBD, WA 6000